Sunday 9 August 2009

The aim of this thingy thing.


Hopefully I will expand this to cover the new climbing routes I put up, the various bits of my boat that I break and the amusing things that seem to happen when I sail, the strange and sometimes wonderful bits of scrap that I join together to hopefully make something useful. I also hope that I can find the time to restart writing about some of the packages backported in Mandriva as they are quite often very useful.
As well as trying to keep track of the major and some of the minor changes in cooker and its current installable state.

The most recent addition to the host of things that we take on holiday, the Wind Buggy (above) or Wind Power Death Mk. 2 (The first one did almost kill me) as it has become known, is currently being rebuilt and redesigned, so I will keep track of this and post the speeds that I have hit in it, current 47mph in the above picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment