Tuesday 1 November 2011

So its been a long time.....

Well since I last put anything here, what i knew as Mandriva has become Mageia and Mandriva has become, well I'm not really sure as I haven't used it in about a year.


I am mainly focusing on the artwork side of things, although i do the odd bit of KDE stuff too.


Just in case any of you people wonder what happened to it, the wind buggy was almost totaled by yours truly, I ripped the whole of the front steering assembly apart and shattered the UJ that took the load from the front wheel. This caused a lovely crash, but on the plus side, it meant the the whole of the steering system was fixed up, so that is much simpler, smoother and self centers really well. Sadly i haven't had the chance to really drive it yet, but once i do, i am sure that it will be fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment